Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Valentine

For Valentines Day I worked. It sucked, but I'm just glad it wasn't busy. I've been doing really good w/ trying to stay on the phone. Gotta get my numbers up and meet compliance.

Well, I was teasing Bubba about how I'm looking forward to my flowers, although I know I wasn't going to get any. He'll be going on a run this weekend, so I didn't expect anything. Plus I got my MotoKrzr. So I'm happy :)

Well, around 9ish..I get a call and I couldn't answer it cause I was on a call w/ a customer. He shows up w/ flowers (one to put on my desk-a plus), a balloon and some candy. Cause I was teasing him how I only got Chinese food for lunch haha. But the security guard told me he dropped it off, and good thing I caught him in time to turn around. I brought AJ in the building for a lil bit and he was shy as usual. He saw Elisa and Shawn, the only two people from my old team that mattered. Well, I was totally surprised, and that made my night. Thanks Bubba, I love you! So that was my Valentines...dinner to come next weekend, or next week. I've really been craving sushi lately, so I'm hoping we can head out to the city and get some reservations.

Hope everyone had a great Valentines day. I know I did, even though I was at work, I'm I was surprised w/ AJ and all the other little things.

No comments: