Friday, February 02, 2007

Long Blog

Okay, so Event J is tomorrow. Jason so laughed at me that I called it that. haha. Well, I made the reservations for tomorrow at La Barca San Fran. Its a mexican cuisine off of Lombard St. We were originally going to go to Gravity but plans changed. We are now on the guestlist to go to Club Roe which is off of Howard St. Somewhere different. Its suppose to be crackin, so we'll see.
I hope its not too crowded. But hey there's always Gravity.

So there's dinner reservations for 8 @ 8:00 (cute). That way its gives Tuan and I time to get ready and then drive up to the bay. We're also going to pick up Ay Ay. So it totally works out. Then we're going to be heading out for dinner, I think we're going to pick up Jason. Cause I know he's not gonna drive. Jay you're gonna get drunk! I have to double check to see what time we have to be in line for that club. I think it's 11.

Well, I'm looking forward to this weekend. Sooo many things have been happening that I'm looking to consume alcohol. Sounds bad I know, but it'll be good to get away and party. We don't party very often. On Sunday we're suppose to go to Jo and Eileen's for Superbowl Sunday, but we're dropping AJ off to mom's house so we have to pick him up on Sunday before she goest to work. Originally he was going to be at Lisa's house, but talked to mom and said that she can watch him on Saturday. Which is cool, cause she can spend time w/ him. And plus dad can play with him too. So, we'll probably be watching the game here at home.

I gotta clean house tomorrow, before we leave. Never wanna leave the house messy before going out of town. It's just so much nicer to come home to a clean house. Oh, and if I haven't mentioned yet, Ning and Alvin are getting married!! They'll do the civil thing on Monday at City Hall and then they're still looking for a place hopefully for March around Ning's bday. I wanna help plan it, but it's her day so..I'll just give some suggestions and ideas. I just can't wait until Bubba and I renew our vows.

I also finally got my very own helmet. I got the chips one. haha. We went riding on Monday and he took me to work on Tuesday. It's great to have my own helmet. I love it! I got the flat black one and I got it on sale for 25% off. Works for me! Bubba got a leather jacket and Jason used his gift card at Renegade last Sunday. Renegade had a 25% off deal just for that weekend, so we took advantage of it. Oh and I know what to get Bubba for Valentines day already. I just have to make sure to call and see if they have it stock by next friday.

Well, its been like forever since I've blogged on this thing, I guess I've just been tired from work and just had so many things on my mind. I just now am able to since I'm relaxed.

No comments: