Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pre-Valentines Gifts

So I got my Valentines day gift!!! :)
Bubba got me a phone. I got the new MotoKrazr, and its soo freakin cute. I love it. It has all the features thats on his LG phone but its way slimmer. He was gonna get the blackberry and just give me his old phone, which I totally would not have minded cause I was getting use to his phone, but he thought of getting me a new one.

I got him his chaps and his skinnys. Not bad for their price. He's happy cause he gets to wear them when he goes on his run for Mardi Gras w/ Ian and the other guys. I know it'll help keep him warm. I'm glad I got the bigger size too. I was originally just gonna get him the top and bottom, but the chaps were a lil cheaper then before so I got both.

I didn't think that he was gonna get me a phone. I told him, if its for his bike and its for me I don't want it haha. But I DL my ringtones and I'm happy. I just went thru Verizon to do it cause it seemed much to complicated to go thru the net.

Well, then there's our anniversary. Its next month, but I already have in mind on what to get him. I gotta check and make a few phone calls tomorrow just to make sure its even something that he can use. I'm glad he liked it. Plus, on V-day we're both working, and I may even be working on the 15th for OT. So we may not even have a chance to do the whole dinner date thing. But we shall see. I really wanna go to Japenese restuarant. Gotta love my sushi. I mean, there's Mikuni's but ehh..I'll look for something downtown. Or maybe even Sushi King.

It has to be for either this Sunday, cause I work mad early on Monday (more OT) and next weekend, he has his run, plus I work on the following Monday for a shift swap. Oh, and I know we'll have a movie date coming up cause Ghostrider is out on the 16th w/ Nicholas Cage. Gotta watch that. I'm hoping its good!!

No comments: