Sunday, May 04, 2008

Break Time

I'm taking a quick break from house cleaning. Man, do I feel tired. I'm not even half way there. Well I started late too. AJ and I stayed at moms house and just got back around 1ish. I was debating if I should take a nap with him or not. I ended up not, but watched a lil tv and then started putting things away. Anthony's out on a date w/ Ian. They were suppose to go riding last weekend, but it didn't happen. So today he went riding with him.

I've been searching for my old list of books that I wanted to read on an old blog and I guess I can't find it. Either I wrote it down somewhere and really didn't post it and/or I don't remember when I blogged it. I'm such a nerd, I know.

Well, I have to start making the invitations for the baby shower that's happening in Joanne's house. I might wait on them, cause I think it's going to be the end of June. I still have a few to send out for the one at Joce & Oliver's house. I'm soo excited! I know I've probably repeated this several times..but since I never got to have one for AJ it's great to actually have one for this baby coming. I think I'm actually going to have fun with a little girl. :)

Okay, break time's over. I know it's pretty short. But I better get up now or I'll be online forever! haha.

No comments: