Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So much for leaving early

Ugh! I'm still here at the shop, and I'm starving! I was suppose to leave at around 4ish, if not actually around 3ish..but it never seems to work out that way.
Anthony's cousin Rachel is back in town from Turkee, so she wanted to see us and have AJ and Mia-Mae play but around 2:30 I already knew I couldn't leave yet. And yup, I'm still here!

Sometimes, it's nice to just be able to say "hey I'm going now" when that actually happens. But earlier today when I really wanted to say and do that I couldn't. What put the icing on the cake was AJ was acting up and there were customers here. ERrrrr. Sometimes I just want to pinch him sooo bad, but I can't do much since people are around. It's just frustrating and tiring to deal with a lot all at the same time.

Well, now I'm just waiting for Tuan to get back. He went to pick up a car, and I think a customer too. (Sigh) Things to do when you're a business owner. Well, the only good thing about hanging out right now is AJ's asleep. Except I'm really hungry. I just ate a TV dinner (lame, I know). I wanted to go home early and cook some Kare-Kare. Yum! Oh well, I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Or maybe later on tonight so there's lunch for tomorrow.

No comments: