Thursday, May 08, 2008

Grey's Anatomy night!

I'm sooo glad there hasn't been any reruns! I so look forward to Thursday nights now that Grey's is back on. So far, so good. I'm still going to buy the season on DVD since there was such a big gap with reruns.

I'm such a big fan of this thing that I actually took the Grey's Diagnosis

I almost forgot how to put a link up..hahaha..but yea..the character I'm most like is...

MIRANDA

"If anyone needs anything done they come to you. You're responsible, capable, and fantastic under pressure but you have to make sure you don't give so much of yourself away that there's nothing left. Make some time for you and your family while you can. "

I think I took this test before but never blogged about it...and I was the same one..Well, gotta get back to work.

No comments: