Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Making time for my hobby

I really miss doing my scrapbooks. I haven't been able to do them in a while since the shop opened. Its funny how now I have the time to read (which is like everynight before bed), but no time to do my scrapbook(s). I really want to go back into doing them. I still haven't finished Isabella's that I was suppose to do last year. Ugh!

Well I just bought some more scrapbooks cause they were on sale at Joann's so I really am going to get back into the groove of doing them this week. If anything I really need to set a schedule for myself. Like from morning, noon, and night.

I have so many pictures to print too..that it's crazy! I'm also planning on taking pictures, maternity and family pictures, so I really want to be able to put those either framed or in a scrap book.

Goal for this week (NOTE: FOLLOW UP NEXT WEEK)
Make time for my hobby (0ther then reading).

No comments: