Monday, May 05, 2008

Cat got Jacked

So not too many people know that the Toyotas have one of the most profitable, expensive catalytic converters. Tuan and I were just talking about how people get theres stolen, cause I guess it's really easy to take. And for just one of them it's like $140.00 if you get it welded, and like $1400.00 to get it replaced at a dealership. Hella money!

Anyways, I borrowed my dads truck for the shop. So this morning as I'm leaving to get things going for the day...the truck sounds like a diesel! Hella loud! I was able to drive all the way to the shop and at Pauls shop (Specialized Exhaust)..but man, I was sooo paranoid. Someone straight jacked the cat from the car in front of my house. Ghetto! Ugh, so my cat got jacked.
What's wierd is I was pissed off but actually calm all at the same time. I just couldn't believe it considering we were just talking about it.

No comments: