Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reading

So I'm currently reading two totally different books that are sooo unrelated to one another. I just finished reading The Wedding by Richard Sparks. I'm now reading Outlaw Biker and Belly Laughs! Hahaha. Funny I know. One book about the life of a harley rider whom is (or was) a president of a biker club in Minnesota to the laughs and realities of being pregnant. At least both will keep me entertained.

I just started reading Outlaw Biker and so far so good. I like the language in the book, because it sounds like someone telling me a story as if they're reading their life to me. I haven't started Belly Laughs, but will later on tonight.

Speaking of reading, I just bought another book today by Emily Giffin. It's called Love the one your with. It's hard back, and I didn't think I would actually by it, but it was on sale..so I did. It better be really good! I liked her other book Baby Proof. That was one I actually couldn't put down, so I'm actually looking forward to reading this one. I still haven't read Something Borrowed from her..maybe that'll be my next purchase.

The cool thing about going back to reading is AJ is getting into it too. I take him to the kids section and pick out a book for him. I'm really mainly trying to find books with minimal words but like one to two sentences. I wish I kept my old kids books from long ass time ago. I never thought I would have to use them again..but now that I have a child..it's important to me that they get into reading.

Anyways, it seriously took me like 3 weeks to finish reading the Wedding, but it was a really good story. Very sweet and romantic. I loved the ending. If anyone has any suggestions on good books to read, please let me know. My mind is up to it..just no horror stories please.

No comments: