Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Noggin

If you're a parent with DirecTV or even Comcast or cable period, you should know what this channel is. Noggin seems to be on our tv almost all the time. Sad I know. But other then reading, playing with cars, AJ loves watching Noggin. He calls it (and the tv even mentions it) his preschool show.

He even remembers the songs from Little Bill, Wonder Pets, and the commercials of Moose A. Moose and Zee, and can't forget Wow Wow Wubzy.

I mean, its cool that they play reruns and sing and stuff. But sometimes I wish they played a new episode and/or new series of shows. Maybe I should search Noggin online and make a suggestion?

It's so funny though, when we're done watching our show, AJ will ask us, "Can I watch Noggin?" And when we don't turn it on to that channel he starts throwing a tantrum. Ugh, that's what I hate. So then we end up just not watching at all and he just starts looking for his Thomas train book(s). Oh child...the things to deal with watching him sometimes.

No comments: