Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It's going to be another hectic weekend this weekend! First off, it's Jo & Eileen's wedding (finally! haha after like 16 years or something like that) and Anthony will be doing the flowers for it so we have to go to the city to pick up the flowers that were ordered and pick up all the things needed for the arrangements. The wedding is on Sunday so we'll be up late night tomorrow night and then early Sunday morning. I'll be helping him do things somewhat, but he's the artist (uaaahhh) and he'll be doing most of the work.

So, we have to drive to the city tomorrow and back to Elk Grove..and then, drive to Walnut Creek the next day! That's a lot of driving...Well, all I know is that we'll all be pretty tired from driving and staying up.

I just finished getting all the pics together for the slide show for their wedding as far as "our" side of the fam. I guess the slide show had more pics of Lyn's side...so I pulled up some pics from the holidays and gatherings and emailed it to Anne. Man, I am soo not fond of Ofoto anymore. I ended up having to use it to send her the pics, but it just kept lagging. I swear I have hella emails telling me I shared to photos and Anne didn't get them for a while. Ugh! But she finally got it..

Well, I'll be showing the pics from the wedding next week!

No comments: