Friday, October 17, 2008

Stair Master..and another weekend to party..

My thighs hurt! I've never tried the stair master, until this morning. I went on it for only 15 mins, and mun it hurt! Talk about walking up stairs...hahahaha. It sucked cause today my work out was only for 50 mins. I woke up late, so I couldn't go my normal time at 5. I left here around 5:45 only allowing me to work out until 6:50. I try to get back by 7ish so I can come home to cook breakfast.

I also did that core excercise where you have your elbows holding you up as you lay flat and your weight is on your arms and your toes. I made myself raise one leg up and did two sets of that. Gotta get my core muscles back.

Well, it's FRIDAY. And today, well its Oliver's Bday! Happy Birthday O! We're suppose to hang out w/ O and Joce later. I'm not sure what we're doing yet. I know that tomorrow we're suppose to go over to their house for a get together. I think. Well that's what Tuan mentioned to me.

Gotta run, Ling Ling is awake once again. It's feeding time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! How'd you put pictures on the side like that??

and you probably did see me.. what time was it? anyway.. tell me how to do those pictures.. i'm soo slow! lol