Monday, October 06, 2008

Dress Search

So it's Jo & Eileen's wedding next weekend on Sunday the 12th. I've been looking everywhere (so it feels like) for a dress. I went to ROSS ( I love that store!) and I found two but they didn't fit right. Ugh! So had to return them, but ended up buying a purse (same exact one I saw at Macy's) and some vases for the flowers that Tuan got me.

I finally decided to look online to see if I can get an idea of what shoes to get and what kind of colored dress to get. The last week of Sept we went to Great Mall and I found a dress at Kohls and they didn't have my size. So I figured look here in Sac, and yesiree! They had my size! I even got the shoes with it! I couldn't help myself. So now, all I have to get is a pedicure before the wedding..and some jewelry.

No comments: