Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's Sleeping!

OMG! I think I'm going to be able to really have AJ potty trained by the end of the year..and he's starting to sleep like at 10ish. Okay for most parents, or others, must be thinking.."What the hell, that's hella late!" Dude, AJ usually sleeps at like midnight or until we're both finally asleep.

But tonight, Tuan went to the gym and he laid him down w/ his toys and teddy bear. I told him to go to bed, and like within 20 mins he's asleep! I was able to go downstairs wash dishes, clean up toys, and enjoyed a glass of cran white peach drink yum! I'm just hoping he will finally start sleeping earlier then 10 so that way I have a little more time to myself.

Speaking of the gym, I so need to go tomorrow morning. I haven't gone in like 3 days and I feel fatter then I did 3 days ago. Ugh! I really need to lose this weight. I don't know what it is, but I just don't want to keil over and pass out from being over weight. Ok, so I'm not like obese or anything, but I just can't believe I let myself get this fat.

Okay, Leanna woke up gotta run...so much for time for myself. haha.

No comments: