Friday, October 10, 2008

Nail Shop Gossip

I went to see Rochelle yesterday to fix a broken nail..and man she had gossip! Hahaha.
Well, there's this guy who walks his dog every morning or at least everytime I've driven to the shop in the morning and/or in the afternoon. He has a golden retriever and he's a man of about early 50s if not late 40s. He's always at Starbucks drinking his coffee and reading a paper and/or sitting there with his dog.

Well, when I went to the nail shop yesterday I saw him in front of the nail shop talking to some of the nail shop workers. I was like, man he gets his nails done too! Anyways, I find out that the poor guy had just recently gotten a divorce w/ some young Vietnamese girl cause she was cheatin on him...and guy like makes BANK! Like she doesn't even have to work. Rochelle spilled the gossip...haha. She straight told me ex-wife worked at a massage place and dude walked in on her cheating. OH mun! Crazzzy! Poor guy, he seems really nice. He's said hi to me a few times. I mean, he just seems friendly.

It's a trip everytime I get my nails done or just go there. I swear, if I don't make eye contact w/ Rochelle when I first get in. Most of them ask if I want a "spa pedicure" and/or "phull set" haha. Anyone who gets their nails done knows what I mean. Haha. "You want desigghn, I do desigghn por yu" Hahaha.

No comments: