Monday, October 13, 2008

ZZzzzzZ

So my title is so how I'm feeling right now! I'm at the shop covering for Tuan, since he had a little to much to drink last night. I was sooo tired from driving home, but I'm glad we made it home safely. Thanks Glo for keeping me company while driving. Hella coffee hahaha!

It was Jo & Eileen's wedding yesterday and it was held at Scott's Garden in Walnut Creek. I really liked the place cause it wasn't to big and it was a very intimate wedding. Congrats to the both of them. I still need to upload pics from my cam. The dinner was good. I liked the salmon that was filled w/ I believe spinach. It was nice to see people we haven't seen in a while like Leah and Dennis, Anne, and Jo's Wamu folks. I'm glad I got to sit w/ Ken and Gemma at our table. Man, Kaitlyn is getting soo big. She looks like she'll be taller than AJ anyday now!

Anyways, this morning I got up like 3 times in the middle of the night to care for "Ling-Ling" of course she was hungry..she sharted..had to get a diaper change etc. Motherly duties in the mid of the night. And then this morning Tuan was sick and asked if I could cover. Ugh, I was a little bummed but I guess it's not to bad. Most places are closed so there aren't to many cars on the road. I guess that works for me. I get to blog too haha.

I'm hoping I get out of here by at least 3 or 4ish. If not, that would suck. I'm so ready for a nap.

No comments: