Friday, December 22, 2006

Blogger Initiation

Woohoo!! Ning is now a blogger on the "cool" blogger website...haha..
Well, okay so she couldn't access the other site, plus this one is much easier. I know I get them into these things. But its grrrrreeeeat! First Glo..now Mina..who's next?!?

First off gotta send some Bday shouts..some for this weekend and some belated (better late then never)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLO(RIA)!!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Madison..
and Happy Belated Nina!!

Ok, so we haven't gotten DJ anything yet for Xmas and I dont know if Tuan's gonna get a grab bag. I have mine already but I still have the $25 gift certificate to Macy's its just the whole dread of going to the mall. I mean, I know we'll be going to DC on Sat so we can always just go then. Man I sooo don't know what to get DJ. I know it should be easy, but really its not. Okay so what to do you get a college student who just turned 20. I mean, we can get alcohol, but that wouldn't be good in front of the fam..hmm..clothes, what kind. We usually see him in jeans and tshirt..shoes, out of our budget forreal! something for the appt in davis? dont know his style. ugggh!
Well we'll see. I'm not sure what the plans are today except for later on tonight.
I know its Glo's bday gathering/dinner at Lisas so we'll be eating there cause Bubba's cooking. I hope he gets Jason's car done so he doesnt have to worry about it tomorrow. I believe we're getting her cake, I dont know yet, haven't talked to Lisa. Yesterday was okay, got to relax and get things done at home. I had to put some stuff away cause didn't want the house messy for Xmas. Oh mun, can you believe it's like in 3 days!!!! The only thing I did that was exciting, was drop off gifts to Lisa's house, and man the kids eyes were bulging out!! Hella gifts!! just cause we won't be able to fit all the gifts on Sat when we're on our way to the city.
Okay so on Sat..we gotta drop off gifts to Ian and Jaymi on the way cause there on I-5 north then to DC. Gotta go to Costco w/ tita Teresa..hmm and Bubba has to prepare for the next day.
So really I have until the 24th to get DJ something.
Everyone traveling: be safe, be patient cause everybody and there mama's on the road!! Happy Holidays!!

No comments: