Monday, December 04, 2006

Labor Rate

We just got home from having dinner at Lisa's house. It was pretty yum this evening, had some tilapia w/ rice, some korean style bbq ribs and some pecan pie. You can never go wrong w/ pecan pie. We also did a lil prayer and prayed the rosary for uncle Ed. Its really sad. I know that it'll be much more sad when we actually go to the viewing.

On the way to Lisa's house Bubba gets a call to do Walid's brothers car. I think his name is Hassem or something. I dont know its an egyptian name. Anyways, they are so freggin cheap!! OMG! well, I guess there's something wrong w/ his car and everytime they ask help from Anthony they expect it to be free. Ummm NO! Hello, you are asking him to fix it out of his time. They were expecting the car back tonight..and he just go off like at 7ish. He was saying like "oh well, can you fix it tonight cause I dont have a car tomorrow" well first off, that's not our problem. you know what i mean...I understand that you're having car problems, but if you bring it anywhere its not going to be done in an hour unless you're getting like an oil change. I mean, what do you expect you bring your car in you push a button and its done..and not only that its at a hecca cheap labor rate. I think they think it can be done for free..mind you you're asking someone to do your car during his time ( I mean yea, its extra money..but if you're going to complain about the labor rate he provides then bring your car to a shop) and ask for it to be done in an hour. And I would totally love to see that.

I mean seriously, dont you understand the man has to eat and spend time w/ his family too. He did just get off work!! AAGggghhh! Some people.

No comments: