Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stocking Stuffers

I found some very intersting ideas for stocking stuffers. I think there are few that I will actually be looking for within these next couple of weeks. Since my theme this year are stockings. There were some that were like "wow I would've never thought of that" but others like: a hammer hmmm I dont know about that one

I like this list the most Ultimate list FIRST PLACE:101 Easy Stocking Stuffers
SECOND Best List:Stocking Stuffer Idea List
THIRD best list: Stocking Stuffers for Adults and Stocking Stuffers for Kids

Stuffers for Kids
1. Fun Stocking Stuffers Kids
2. Toddler Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Stuffer ideas for both Men and Women
1. Favs for Men & Women
2. 55 Items

These were rated TOP stocking stuffers:
1. TOP Stuffer Ideas
2.Breakdown of Items
3. TOP 10
4. Favorite stuffers received

1 comment:

Kitty Kat said...

Hey how come I am not on your fellow blogger??? How are you??? Glad you are getting things done. Okay. Hope to see you soon.