Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Exhausting..but Almost done

Okay so I'm almost finished with shopping for gifts. So far I think I've been doing pretty good. Man, I'm usually done by now but the past two years, its been like totally doing the shopping after Thanksgiving. Well, the kids are pretty much done. This year we're only going to be giving gifts to the kids. Cause Xmas is really about them and watching them open up boxes that and saying their "wows" and "cool" and just the reaction that they have. So all our nieces are done and we're only doing gifts for kids friends too. Usually I'm totally about getting gifts for everyone, but with the business opening up and the expenses for it we really have to think about that. Its been pretty exhausting with all this shopping to do, but I'm almost (key word) done..just a few more people.

I mean, yeah the business will be open in or around late Feb or March but that's just around the corner. All I know is that Ange and Katie got mad gifts to open. I've been doing a lil shopping here and there for stocking stuffers too. So far I've just gotten a lot of candy and a few things here and there for Ning, Glo and Lisa. Katie and Angelique's I think are pretty full but I might squeeze a lil something else. We'll see. . I am hand making all our christmas cards this year. Speaking of which I gotta get those going. I'm hoping I'll finish by next Wed.

I wanna give myself a week cause we'll be going out of town.
Ed's funeral is this Fri so I'll be on bereavement until Fri and will be returning to work on Sat. I'm going to use the other days for his 40 day rosary prayer. It's gonna be a long ride but I'll be driving half way there and Bubba will drive the rest of the way. Thank you to all those who have given their support, it is greatly appreciated.

No comments: