Friday, December 01, 2006

My wish list to Secret Santa

1. ADOBE Photoshop..$89.99 From Staples since I loooove to take pics and I do scrapbooking
2. Zen Garden Bed-in-a-bag Exclusively ours collection $59.99 from BedBath & Beyond

3. Dirt Devil Green Broom Vac - MBV2030 $49.99 From Target or Sears
or just a Gift card from Sears $50 for that Dyson Vaccuum i've been saving on
Happy Shopping!!!
*** I really want #1 Santa
well that's my wish list...it took me a while to think one up cause there were so many things I wanted...
like I was thinking of a coffee maker since we dont have the 10-12 cup maker one..we have the one that makes it into your on-the go coffee cup. i was also thinking of a rice dispenser cause we havent got on for the house yet, insane since we eat rice almost daily. other things were related to my scrapbooking. like from Ikea or i actually saw some at Walgreens..these cases that hold 12 X 12 paper..i really wanna start organizing all my scrapbook things cause i'm starting to think i have a lot which i probably really dont. or i was thinking of asking for a gift card from sears since i'm still aiming for that expensive vaccum. its the one by Dyson..i know its like 3 bills. so far i have GCs up to $160.00 so i'm half way there. well i can always wait on it and get more gcs from work.
now all i have to think about are things to give away for a grab bag. i know we have to bring two cause thats only fair. i was thinking of a foundue but i dont know. i know i have a really good one in mind already but for the other dont know yet. well that's for Bubba to figure out.

No comments: