Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Overwhelmed

Well, its been really overwhelming for me the past few days. Trying to figure out what the heck I'mma do w/ funds and stuff. I'm trying not to burst. I'm slowly trying to get by day by day. Its been a really rough week. With the loss of a relative, to being sick and just tired. I know it just seems like I'm complaining..but when you're overwhelmed what else can you do.

Anyways, good thing is that most of Xmas shopping is done. We used my gift card from Sears that I got from all my aims for the grab bag and gifts to lil Eileen and big Aileen, Jo, and our secret Santas. Its cool cause Bubba had an extra card and it still had a balance of $12.73 when we thought it only had $4. We still have 4 something left after all the shopping. We were also able to get something for tita Teresa. Now the only other people to get something for is DJ and my parents. I know all I'm doing is printing out pictures for mom and dad, and DJ dont know yet. Bubba has to get his grab bag and I know I have a gift certificate at Macy's. Then after that we're done. I was looking to getting Rob a wallet for his stocking stuffer, so we'll see. Gotta go back to Ross for that. I love Ross!!!

Well, I know I missed the annual luncheon at the NBBC, but that's okay. There's always next year. I know I'll be at Wells for a while even after the business starts. I have to because of medical benefits. I mean, unless I can find something that had the hours that I needed and that was closer, but I think that Wells will do for now, plus I have my differential. I really wanna finish all my school but I have to wait on Tuan. I have to see how everything plays out and then get our schedules straight.

Part of me just wants the holidays to be over, but at the same time I can't wait till Christmas. I dont know. Being overwhelmed kinda sucks. But I know things will play out and everything will be okay.

No comments: