Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back to work

Okay so its been a while..a long while. It was nice to be back to work, but totally different. I didn't wanna answer to many questions, and I'm grateful for all the people who knew the situation and just didn't ask.

I have a great supervisor as well as great other resources, like Dennis. They have been great and understanding to me. I totally appreciate their patience and support.
Anyways, so yea, I took a good amount of phone calls. And I know that its gonna start to get really busy soon, and I'm soo not going to look forward to that. Well, it was an okay day I guess. There were so many new faces. It was wierd!! I was like who are you, well I didn't say it to them, but I just kept looking around and saw someone I've never seen before. I didnt get a chance to look at the OT board which I totally know I should. I will do that on Fri though, fo sho.
Gotta make those ends!! (ghetto i know haha)

Well, gotta get stuff done tomorrow. The faxes, and getting in contact w/ Mike.. is a must do!! Good night!!

No comments: