Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!!

New Years Resolutions??

Here are my GOALS for 2007:

1. Lose weight!!! I plan to lose max of 50 lbs by September, min of 40 lbs.
(I'm in Nina's wedding and I'm not about to be the fat cousin forreal!)

2. Grow my hair out.
I've always had short hair or layered hair and the longest its been is right at my mid back, I'd love to have it a lil longer..so we'll see if I can stand it during the hot summer days.

3. Try 5 different restuarants that both Tuan and I haven't been to.

4. Start playing w/ chalk and create a few pieces.
I've always painted w/ oils or acrylics but never tried the chalk b/c I know how messy it can be.

5. Read and complete 10 books. (inspirational, motivational, non fiction, bio etc)
Gotta look back at my books to purchase for the year..and I've ran into a few since Xmas that I would love to buy!! Keep my mind working

6. Reorganize my scrapbook things and start creating three different kinds.
(1) AJ growing up
(2) The family..holidays, picnics etc
(3) Lanie and Anthony..4 years going strong!!

7. Purchase Disney DVDs that are going in the volt, and others on my DVD Collection
Mainly Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, and Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe ( I have until the 31st of this month, so I should get that accomplished)

8. Take a summer class, or if I can register late take a class to get into the swing of going back to school

9. Start having "date nights"
Our schedules conflict and sometimes we're just tired and dont have time for each other. I wanna start having just one day a week, or something to just spend time together. I've heard it totally helps the relationship and we bond w/ one another so much more.

10. Shop for new clothes.
Okay I know this is so materialistic of me to put on here..But I haven't really gotten a lot of things for myself within the year. I'm really determined to lose this weight and get back into a certain size. I'm not going to aim for something I know I can't do..like a size 3-5 but I would LOOOOOVE to be the same size when Tuan and I got married, 7/8.

11. Get the business going and accomplish a good list of clientele.
Great Customer Service is what keeps the customer and referrals coming back!

12. Possibly purchase house #2, for investment. (this is a tough one)

13. Start AJ's library of Childrens books
If you have any good ideas of books to read to your children, let me know!

14. Landscape the backyard

15. Take the kids and go w/ the fam to an amusement park, the snow, the Zoo and Camping

Well, that's it for now. I know there's probably more. I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Create many memories w/ people you love. I wish everyone good health, happiness, and prosperity!!!

No comments: