Thursday, January 04, 2007

Adobo never tasted soo good

Oh munnnn..what a day at work. Well, it started off okay, except everyone was moved around cause they moved certain departments. Like the PAL que is over on the same side of the building now but still far away from Complex agents. And HV (well at least Scott P) is where Steph use to sit. It's pretty hectic everywhere. I had to pack my stuff and move my things to my new desk. Its kinda cool, cause now I have a corner desk versus being in the isle.
I get to sit by loud Shawn again. I sat right across from him when I first started swing. Man that was like 2 years ago. How time flies!!

Then, when it came to my lunch time I was sooo bummed out. I brought some crackers, and some of Lisa's cheese ball that she made. Its soo yum! It had green onions, and I think pastrami all balled up together and mixed w/ cream cheese. I put it in the small break room because you have to refrigerate it or it'll just be gross. And when I went to get it, it was gone!! Aggh!! I know they clean out the fridge at 7:30 but I think they came in early this time. I was sooo sad. I was soo looking forward to eating them. So I was like starving until I got home. I know I sooo shouldn't be eating, but water was not helping me at all. So I just heated up some adobo w/ a lil bit of rice. And yummmmy!! Adobo never tasted sooo freakin good! haha

Okay back to work stuff. So we have a new OPs and a new Sup. Aaron is our new Sup and Chris is our new OPs. Its cool so far. I guess, Aaron wants us to stay w/ the swing of things on our projects that we've been working on. He asked us to fill out a "getting to know you form" which I think is a pretty smart thing to do when you get a new team. I guess he's meeting w/ four people a day to talk about things you do on the team and things you like and stuff like that. And he actually gives exception time. We have to meet SLAs at 85% for the day, but he prefers 86% which works. I mean, I think he knows its different at night, then days. Two totally different worlds. I think that's why I can't go to days. But so far so good. I was able to move my stuff and kinda decorate my desk before leaving work today. I just share w/ someone who has ERGO so I just have to adjust the screen and the desktop section. Works for me. I'm just glad I can still do center mail..heck I've been doing it for almost 3 years now..so kinda hard to take that project away from me.
Thing is w/ tax season on its way, I'm not looking forward to the busy nights ahead w/ customers wanting statements from back in the day. And you won't believe how many people still haven't filed their taxes from 2005.

No comments: