Saturday, January 13, 2007

AIMS

So Monday is the last day to send our AIMS to be counted for 4th quarter. AIMS are recognitions that we send out to either agents or supervisors, and with the AIMS you receive a $25 gift card. They have a list of merchants where you can use the gift cards, and they range from restuarants like Olive Garden, Red Lobster; to bookstores Barnes and Noble, Borders; to just retail stores Coach, Macys, Sears, Target etc. I have like I think 10 people to do tomorrow. I've completed some today but didn't get to finish since I moved to sit next to Elisa.

Here's my list of people:
Kat
Dennis-completed
Chris
Eric
Akili
Doug
Mark
Wayne
Elisa-almost completed
Stephanie
Tanya
Shawn
Ashley-completed
Sonya
Ryan
Amina
Nasra

I think that's all I have. I have to look at my calendar on my desk tomorrow. I really wanna finish them now, but I'm gonna catch my Zz's tonight cause I have to wake up early to go to the bank and do some errands. So far, I've gotten I think 7..so that's what $175.00 woohoo..I'm hoping to get more. I'll have to remind people tomorrow. I know Doug will do another one for me and so will Wayne. Bubba said to just put it all to one place, which I think is a great idea. I was gonna save it all for Xmas shopping this year. I know that's hella long from now, but if you think about it..we won't have to spend any money. Cause lets just say I got a total of $300.00+ then that would totally pay for a lot of friends that we didn't get to give gifts this year. The kids, they're easy so I don't have to worry much about them. I'll try to do them first thing tomorrow. I wanna do them while AJ's asleep cause it'll help me concentrate. I feel a lil brain dead since I didn't get much sleep last night.

I was sooo irritated at work earlier that I just wanted to go home. Well, there's a new guy named Ignacio..and when you're new on the floor, I understand that you have the pressures of making sure you don't put the customer on hold to long and that you provide great service yadayada.
But he asked for my help regarding some miscellaneous adjustment on a cust accnt, so I logged off the phone to help him. I told him to give me a minute so I can try to find out why it happened. I even went to Eric. He looked up and you know when you put your pointer finger up to say wait..he freagin thought I was flipping him off. Seriously! And when I came to tell him what it was he was already calling the 4 queue. I know I thought out loud cause I told him, you have no patience and that's so not good. That was errkin. If you don't want my help, then I won't bother. It's my peet peeve I guess. So I'm soo not helping him anymore, if anything he can ask the 4 queue. He's not getting an AIM from me. uuhahaha!

No comments: