Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama

Happy Birthday Mama!! Today is Anthony's mom birthday. I really wish I had the opportunity to have met her. She had pasted away in the PI when Bubba was 13. I've heard really great things about her, like how she was so different from their dad. Even Rob had nice things to say about her when she was alive. Anthony mentioned how he would get in trouble by papa and Mama was always there to protect him. I've heard that she was a humble person whom was kind and always lookBubba was also a mama's boy. Well, what do you except considering that he is the only boy in the family.

I just wanted to take the time to say Happy Birthday to her. We'll be saying a prayer later on tonight. May you rest in peace. We love you and you're missed dearly.

No comments: