Sunday, January 07, 2007

Banana Spring Rolls

What a nite!!

Okay, we'll things are a lot better now. I've rekindled w/ an old friend. Not like its been ages or anything, but I just had to go thru the drama first and now everythings all good. Huh Kat?!?
I guess that's how friendships work. You go through things, good times which are always great. But bad times is what makes the challenge. We had a great time though. P.F. Changs..yummy!! And that Asian Pear Mojito..heeeeaaaay!! With that lettuce wrap, and some Singapore Noodles. Yum.
Although the noodles did taste like pancit, but hey it was good. And I got my Xmas gift today. You really didn't have to gurl! I love it. Tannish Gold Nine West purse..heeeaaaay! you know I love them bags!! I thought that it was really thoughtful. OH..the best part was the Banana Spring Rolls. I just wanna go back just for that. I mean, its pretty much toron..but the bananas much softer, w/ coconut ice cream and fruits. Oh my!!! I was in Heaven forreal!
It was great to just laugh and joke. We totally reminisced about Folsom Lake Outlets uhahaha. Oh mun! Well I'm really glad things are great now. And we'll be in touch. Although we now have different schedules..I'll make the effort.

Anyways, Munchkin is okay. Just sleeping as he should. And Bubba's all knocked out on the couch. We've got a lot of things planned this month though.
There's Jo's Bday in Tahoe, Leia's Baptism coming up, and Bubba's run. I'm not sure if he'll make it to his run though cause he's workin. We'll see. I'm excited for Jo's Bday. I mean, they're gonna go boarding and stuff while we look around. Which works, cause we get to sleep in on Saturday woohoo!! I have to make sure that guy Scott will do the swap with me. I need that Sat off forreal! I think its better that we leave after I get off work on Fri. I know Jo and Eileen and all of them won't get there until late anyway. Plus Tahoe is only like an hour and a half, okay maybe two hours at most. Not bad. It's like a drive to the city.

I finally started taking all Xmas stuff down. :( I have to take the tree down, I haven't done so yet, but will do tomorrow. All the ornaments are in their boxes :( and I just gotta vacuum around the fire place. I know Xmas comes only once a year, but its really the "most wonderful time of the year". Well gotta catch them Z's got church bright and early tomorrow, or better yet today.

No comments: