Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Things being done

So I've had a lot of things done within the past few days. I got the info to Joe and finally moved all our stuff to WAMU. I'm really gonna start using bill pay cause I know its soo much easier. Great thing about it is that it's free. I mean I had it thru Wells, but it's only free cause I'm a team member. So I set up all the payees just now, so I'm excited. We get to start off the new year organized and ready to go.

Bubb just got a new phone thru Nextel for his business and its all snazzhy. I like it. So we figured he's gonna get me a nextel too but not until March. And I'm just going to have the walkie talkie version so we can talk to each other that way. And I'm gonna get a Verizon for personal use. I'm not gonna pay my Metro this month, so I'm hoping to get the Verizon phone by the 23rd. We'll see. I'm not planning on spending really when we go to Tahoe, cause we're not going boarding. I know we just have to pay $50 a person.
But back to the phone..I already have a ring tone planned for Verizon. Lame I know but I can't help it haha. I really love that song by TI Why You Wanna. I love him..he's so freagin hot!! I'm still debating on the phone I want. I might just end up w/ the same phone as Bubba, but there's a different phone that I was looking at. I mean, I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg, but I want a decent phone. One w/ bluetooth and w/ pics and stuff.

Well, tomorrow I have to remember to return The Break-up at Blockbuster. I did all the errands that I needed to do today except that. I even took the time to go to Bel-Air to see if they had the peppermint that I want for my coffee. So I have to do that tomorrow.
Movie review: I liked it. It's a chick flick I'll admit. But there's a lot of things that were said by Jennifer Aniston that brought up stupid lil fights that Tuan and I have had. But you live and learn. Communication is the key to a great relationship. I know it sounds so cliche but it's soo true!

I also gotta make a few phone calls. I gotta call that guy Doug about the SAFE issue. I was gonna sign up for OT tomorrow but I'mma see how I'm feeling in the morning. I know I have to wake up early cause AJ is gonna be up. So we figured that he shouldn't take a nap anymore like around 5ish cause that's what's causing him to be awake forever. He's gotten use to sleeping at 12ish so if he doesn't take a nap later in the afternoon he'll be tired when they get home at night and he sleeps early. Hey that works for me. As long as he takes his noon nap when I'm getting ready for work!

Okay...I also have to make my nail appt w/ Timmy (yes, I go to the guy, cause he does them as good as Anna) tomorrow. I'm really sad that Anna went, cause she did my nails perfect. I swear that nail shop's like a sweat shop sometimes. It seems like the ones that I like end up leaving. I really liked how she filed my nails and everything. I also gotta send out some emails tomorrow to schedule certain things. So much stuff to do!!! Well, I'm gonna just check my email and catch some Zzz's.

No comments: