Sunday, January 07, 2007

Women Necessities

Juicy Couture (Neiman Marcus) $425.00. Really Cute..But it looks kinda small for its price.


Juicy Couture: from Neiman Marcus $350.00 Gotta love Pink..even the brown would do.

Kate Spade: $395.00 Isn't it so freagin cute!!
there are some purses that I'm aiming for this year. Okay, I know I shouldn't even be looking, but I'm a girl what do you expect here are some that I'm soo aiming to get this year. Gotta have.. its my weakness I know.

Okay, so I soooo have to go to Ross if we're gonna go to Jo's Bday thing. I need to look for some tops. I mean, yea I have sweaters and stuff...but I wanna look for other things. I have a budget so I should do good. I know what to look for and what not to get. Cause I know I'll look over at the shoes, then clothes for AJ. But this time..I just wanna get some nice long sleeves maybe, and even some shirts. Like nothing fancy but some nice tops to wear. Plus I can wear them to work. Hey I wanna look nice to you know.

No comments: