Friday, January 12, 2007

Mission complete

So I told myself today that for now on Thursdays would be the days where I would do house cleaning and run as many errands as I can before 5. So, its really not my day off. No more naps for me.

Well we started the day off real early. Got up around 7ish and then went back to sleep after Bubba left to go to work. But then woke up at 9:00 to go to my nail appointment. Man, it was frrreeezing this morning. It's suppose to be really cold the next two mornings and especially overnight. It's suppose to be in the mid 20s. Anyway, got my nails done. Thanks Timmy!! Then right after went home and figured out what I needed to get as far as if I was gonna do the groceries today, etc. Well, I didn't cook today cause we ate at Cheesecake Factory.
Not bad I guess. I don't recall eating at the one in the city, I just remember getting some drinks before the club w/ Michelle like hella days ago.

AJ and I ate at Oly's Burger..its soo yum. I kinda like there burger better then Nations. It's not that expensive either for its size. After that went to Staples and got some things for the office/AJ's room. I just completed my project of reorganizing. I know its like really early in the morning, but I'll be okay cause I can sleep in a lil bit tomorrow. I was determined to finish clearing the papers that were on the desk and filing some things. Plus, I wanted to put up my letter trays. I also put some stuff on Bubba's desk in the guest room. Since I reorganized the bed and desk around in the guest room, I wanted to make his desk look more like a work area.
Then, after Staples, went home and cleaned house. Had dinner w/ Rob and Lisa at Cheesecake got home around 10ish and now it's time to catch my Zzzs. Just put the dogs in the laundry room...poor things, they were shivering in the garage. I wish I could give them a bath inside but they move to dang much. Well the next two nights they'll be inside, kinda, sorta but not really.

No comments: