Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HI ASHLEY!!!

Okay, so her blogg is officially created!! i had everything setup but i've been forgetting to get her the info!! so there you go ashely...i hope you like it!! we can soooo gossip on this thing uahahaha!
I really hope you like the template I choose for you..I emailed you all the info.

aww mun, it's freakin 2:54 and i'm still awake. I seriously figured out that i function better at night. I'm such a night owl! i just finished doing bills through BP cause I gotta get that taken care of before this weekend. woohoo..Jo's Bday coming up!!! Can't wait. Pictures to post soon. Speaking of which I have some from this weekend when I went to see my godson Brandon, he is so freagin adorable. Bubba helped Jason move stuff, well I did later on in the afternoon/evening while AJ was w/ grandma and grandpa..and I got to hang out w/ Ay-ay. It was nice to just relax for a bit you know what I mean.

hmm..brief stuff..
I applied for the HV dept and I have an interview tomorrow @ 4:00 w/ Scott. **cross your fingers for me** I think I'll do okay, I'm just nervous. I have to figure out what to wear tomorrow oh my! I gotta make an impression. I just need to get out of complex that's all. I'm hoping to stay nights though. So that's the other issue. Well, I've been a lil stressed at work since things changed to the point system and that time I took off last month is killin me. I just don't want to come to work then have to ask to leave. I know things will work out, but for now I gotta concentrate on the interview tomorrow.
I finished almost all my AIMS. You'll be getting two shortly Ashley..I'm going to start doing one each week for certain people, becaus now I was told there isn't a limit on how many you can give someone because it's recognition. So keep those GC's comin!!!

Happy Belated Bday to Philip (my bro)!

It's been freezing cold!! there's ice on the grass!! The last time I checked we were in Elk Grove!! It's been like 23 degrees overnight..poor pets that sleep outside. Aibo has a heater and everything! Speaking of dogs..Kylie is in heat!! Let's hope this time she gives me a puppy!! Do your thang Duke haha!

No comments: