Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HV position

:(
So I didn't get the HV position...that's okay. It's not my time yet. It was based on my MPP, so I just have to get that up. My QAs are really good, its just compliance, and ATC. AHT was a lil low, but that wasn't the big deal. I didn't know that I ended the year at a high level 2 uggh!
So next time I know what to say for the interview and what to improve on.
Like I said, this year, I have to get things done and get things right. I have to move on.
Other than that my points haven't been fixed yet, I'm hoping that they'll be taken care of tomorrow or soon.

AI:
oh my some people really have the guts to get on TV and just blow!! I mean, who really told you that you can sing. Forreal!! It's pretty hilaire though haha. There was this one girl who was crying cause her dad didn't want her to go on AI and wanted to do something else. She made it..so that's good. I only like watching the tryouts and the ending. I stopped watching the whole season. Oh and this one chick, straight drama..haha they said day's of our american idol lives hahaha..she's hella begging about not understanding why she can't make it!!! (sniff sniff) some people forreals!

Tomorrow:
AJ's got his appointments w/ his OT and PT. Other than that I gotta jet to the Golden 1 and take care of some things. Oh my..don't ever get a car loan thru them. I have them on straight recurring bill pay and they keep applying my payments to the wrong account. It's soooo frustrating!!! So I have to print out something to show it's been paid...so inconvenient!!

No comments: