Saturday, January 27, 2007

Event J

Okay, Event J is coming up! Jason's bday is coming up this coming thursday, and I'm soooo glad I was able to get the day off for next Saturday. I swapped w/ Ignacio, so I work this Monday 3:00 to 11:30, so I have to remember to leave at like 2:00 to make sure I have parking.
I don't know what to plan yet. I know it'll be dinner than a bar/club or something just to hang out and drink.

I'm soo looking forward to this coming weekend. I think its much needed. Just to go out and chill w/ everyone. I don't think everyones going to make it though, I just got confirmation from Lori that she won't be coming. I hoping Dru can come out to hang out, but we'll see. Leia and her are sick, so :(. Hope you guys get better. I still have to look for a restaurant to eat. I know I have to send out the evite by tomorrow or no later than Monday (early morning) just so we can get a head count for dinner. I have to check to if the restaurant has reservations so that I can call on Thursday to reserve the place. I know that Ay-Ay and I (haha that rhymes) talked about sushi and then we would have to figure out what to do from there. Well, Jason's coming over later so we'll get a guest list then. But for now, gotta get an outfit woohoo..can't spend to much but you know gotta look nice!

I still can't believe I'm up right now. I sleep really late last night. For some reason I just couldn't get any sleep. Lotsa things seem to be running in my head lately so that may be the cause. All I know is that in the end things will work out, right? If not, then my mind will go into pieces. (but not literally).

Other events:
*Okay so I have to look at my planner to see when I can set up an appt for Antioch in March for Kat and I, and even Tuan and I. I think I may just do the one for Tuan and I this month for Valentines day because in March things will be hard to schedule for the business. I have to take a look. But I think I should plan it for like a Fri, since his days off change to F, Sat, Sun. So maybe a swap for a weekend or something.
*Valentines day..a day I love, but dont think I have anything planned yet. Its in two weeks so we'll see. Dinner? Movie? any suggestions?

No comments: