Tuesday, September 02, 2008

ABDC

For those who don't know what ABDC is, it's America's Best Dance Crew. I didn't watch the whole first season much cause I missed most of it. Except towards the end. Go Jabba!! Hahaha..

It's a show on MTV that has crews that battle for the title of ABDC. So last night we watched a rerun of battle to the VMAs. Of course they showed season 1 and season 2 winners: Jabbawokees and Super Crew. It's so funny though cause when So Real Cru came on, my sis in law says "So Fake Cru" Hahaha. Glo! I mean, they're alright, but I don't think they should have been on the top 2 of the second season. It's all about Fanny Pak!

Well, they're going to battle it out on the Pre-show of the VMAs, so you know I'll be watching that. I just want to see Fanny Pak win! Although Kabba Modern is pretty sick! I guess you have to have seen the show to know where I'm coming from. If you haven't seen the show...season 3 is coming this January....

No comments: