Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ofoto.com

I am soooo sad right now. Ugh. I just logged into Ofoto.com (Kodak Gallery) to look at some pics to print and ALL my albums are gone! Frickin A! I seriously don't know what happened to them. They like vanished. All my friends albums are there, but none of my old ones. I mean these are pics from like 2002...grrr.. This so ruined my evening.

Well, I guess I have to look to see if I saved most of them on a disc. If not, this really sucks. I mean, I rely on the net to save those things. I wonder if its cause I never really ordered anything from them. But I mean, like 6 years later all the pics are deleted! Gotta look at all the other pic accounts now. Snapfish, and Photobucket. If anyone has any suggestions as far as a good site that keeps pics forever please let me know.

I guess all I can rely on now is Walgreens!

No comments: