Monday, September 29, 2008

Disappointed

Okay, so I've been going to the gym everyday and have decided to only have Sunday as my day off. I'm doing good so far. I can only go to the gym for max 1.5 to min 1 hour. I have to get back in the morning to cook breakfast and before Tuan leaves to go to the shop.

But, I just found out that Lisa had a gym membership which she renewed like last year. So I mentioned to her that I'll pick her up to go to the gym with me in the mornings Mon, Wed, and Fri. I was really excited for her about getting up to go. She was suppose to go with me this morning, and when Ning and Glo were still here last night she text Ning to tell me that she wasn't going to the gym anymore. She didn't even text me! Not like it mattered with the whole text thing, but I really wanted her to go and just walk or something for a half hour. I know she recently got diagnosed w/ Diabetes and it takes a while for meds to get use to...but I guess it's ultimately her decision to want to go to the gym and/or get back into shape. I mean, she's like my older sister, and I want her to be healthy and/or get healthy again. I know anyone who struggles with weight isn't easy to get back up and start working out again. But at the same time, you have to tell your mind to go for it. But, really I was disappointed about her not going. I hope she'll go with me sometime. I'll aim for Wednesday morning..but we'll see if she backs out.

No comments: