Friday, September 12, 2008

"Regulars"

I love having our "regulars" come back to see us at EGAC. Whether they come in and do an oil change, a trans service, and/or some other service. I feel like I don't have to explain myself w/ the baby and all and it's nice to hear them say "Welcome Back!"

Sometimes it's a drag to have to explain myself and/or get a nasty look from someone I haven't met in the past. The ones who wonder why I have a baby at the shop. I mean, I understand it takes some time for them to be like "OIC" but at the same it's just nice to see the regulars.

Well, I'm in and out of the shop starting this week. I have to set up a schedule for myself so I can get back into the swing of things. It kind of sucks, but I guess it keeps me busy (not like I need anything else to be busy) and I get to have adult conversations. I don't just talk to my 6 week or my 3 year old.

Well, I am aiming to be at the shop 4 hours a day almost everyday, maybe in exception of when AJ has school. We shall see. Scheduling here I come....

No comments: