Thursday, September 04, 2008

Labor Day Weekend..Late update

I didn't realize until just now that it's a short week. It didn't even hit me that it was labor day weekend last weekend. It was nice to actually have a long weekend. The only thing that sucked is the day we had people over, it wasn't that hot. The kids enjoyed the pool, but none of the adults went in.

We actually did some driving on the weekend. We visited Tita Teresa in DC so she can see Leanna. Slept over and Tuan went fishing w/ John. Oh, I was teasing him about going fishing. I told him go and get me a shark. Tell me why he comes back with three little sharks and a sting ray!! Yes! I said STING RAY! Too bad I didn't think to take pictures of it. So that's sat..

Sunday: went to Diandas and got some cake. Yum! Always a plus to get rum cake. The only thing that sucks is the location of Diandas. But Bubba parallel parked the suburban. Ohhh skills! Haha. Then visited mom and dropped her off her portion of Diandas. AJ was a little sick that day. Had a fever but is all good now. Then we went to Folsom Outlets to do like 45 min shopping. We went w/ Ate, Ning, Glo..the usual and we left EG late. I got some stuff for the kids so that's all good.

Monday: had our BBQ during lunch time. We finally got to see Ryden. He's so big now. SO not a baby anymore. And Joce and O are now officially a suburban fam. They got a Infiniti SUV. It's pretty sic lookin! Till next blog, Ling's crying...

Motherhood..

No comments: