Friday, September 05, 2008

Funtastic







So each week, starting last week I have Angelique (aka "Ge") over for a night, usually the night before AJ has school, and she just comes over to hang out and play. Last week I took them to Funtastic, which is a play place for kids 8 and under. Yesterday, I took AJ, Angelique and Katie along w/ Leanna to Funtastic. They had soo much fun. I am already planning AJ's 4th bday there! I had to reserve the spot incase someone else would take it. The only time they had available was between the hours of 4-7 PM. I have to buy more time to make it the whole three hours but I figure it's better that way.
Well here are some pics. It's pretty cool, cause I got to catch up on my reading when I was there. And I got to plan out his bday party as far as making a guest list etc. Next week, I have to figure out what we'll be doing. If it's not hot enough, then I'll take them to a park...if it's still pretty warm outside then it's Borders day! More books yay!




No comments: