Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tired

I've been aiming to get up real early in the morning to actually clean up and get things done. Lately I have not been able to complete this task. I figured that the morning is the best time for me to do so, since 1: AJ and Leanna are still sleeping and Tuan's still home. and 2: I'd rather start early than have to do anything late in the day.

Well, I got up early this morning, and I'm beat! I'm still tired from just having to get up and feed Leanna. I don't have the energy to move around. Although I have the energy to be online (I know, so unproductive) Haha.

Well, I know I have to start cooking breakfast soon. Already made the coffee so that starts the morning right. But then, I also have to get up and get Leanna and AJs bags ready. I have to drop Tuan off to work cause I picked him up last night. (Yawn) I really want to go back to bed, but I am determined to get something done today.

It's so sad my horoscope (which I usually never read on a daily basis)even mentioned to get things done today. It's a sign! Or just a horoscope. Anyway, hopefully today will be a productive day.

No comments: