Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Weekend

So this past weekend was pretty crazy! Hectic I can say...

Saturday: "Pump and Dump"
That night we rode out to the Boozefighter Clubhouse. It's been a whole year since I've been on the bike and oh mun, I was hella sore when we got home! I wasn't planning on having a bunch of drinks that night, and ended up having 4! So that night when we got home I had to pump and dump. I'm all for breastfeeding, but I can't have Leanna tipsy...haha. It was nice to get out for a little bit. I haven't really gone "out, out" yet since I had her. I hope I can do something for my bday, and/or I can't wait for Glo's bday! Hella far from now I know!
But also on Sat we went to Ron and Vicki's house to play some cards. It was just a little get together and I got to learn the basics of Texas Holdem. I told Tuan we should have a poker night haha. Like on a Friday once a month or something. I think that would be fun!

Sunday: "Berts Diner"
We had Bert's Diner on Thursday night cause Tuan wanted to eat Bert's Big one, which is a 16 ounce steak, big baked potatoe, chilli and bread. Pretty yummy! I mean, you don't expect the steak to taste like it came from a steakhouse. It's a diner, and it was still good.
We did the usual in the morn, went to church..then for breakfast had Bert's Diner. I only had pancakes. I'm trying to be really good about what to eat..although pancakes aren't the best choice. Haha..
Then we saw Joce and Oliver and had dinner there. It seems like we haven't seen them in like weeks, cause we usually see them almost every weekend. I had some good muscles (thanks Joce!) I haven't had mussels for hella long, and to get something different it was yummy! The kids got to play and fight (boys will be boys) for a little bit. And for this Halloween, Nathan and AJ will be the Autobots! I'm soo excited to take pictures of them on Halloween.

Anyways, that was my weekend. This week is going to be hectic. I have appts like everyday! Crazy! And Ning's going to be taking her driving test this Wednesday..can't wait for her to drive me everywhere. Hahaha. JK. Till next time..Hopefully I can read some chapters today!

No comments: