Thursday, September 18, 2008

Almost finished...








So I'm almost finished reading this book. Usually I'm pretty good with finishing books within a week or maybe two. But lately it's been pretty hectic. I swear, I didn't even realize that AJ's bday party is coming up! Ugh! Well, I can't wait to finish reading this book, cause next book on my list...is the 1st saga Twilight!

I can't wait!! Glo just finished reading it and she's going to start reading New Moon. So can't wait to start turning the pages. I'm just glad I'm able to find time to read again.

Although I do need to work on the organization/planning stuff at home. I still have a "To DO" list and have crossed out 4 out of 10. I guess it's not too bad, but I would love to cross out all of it in one day. I guess there just isn't enough time in the day.

Just like yesterday, my things to complete were:

1. Put away clean laundry
2. Vaccum upstairs
3. Start organizing my closet (since AJ and Anthony's is all done)
4. Start putting away scrap book stuff
5. Start scrapbook project
6. Take out all trash
And I ended up doing only one of these things, #6 and half of #1. Ugh. I was running around all day yesterday. Went to inquire on adding Anthony's bike to insurance. Had a Dr. appt w/ Dr. Taylor. Picked up WIC stuff. Rescheduled WIC appt. Dropped off mula to ate. And then we had to pick up AJ from mom and dad's house in Vacaville! Crazy day. I swear I'm more busy now then I was when I was working!

No comments: