Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Get things done

Today I have my 6 wk postpartum appt at UCD. Man I can't even believe it's been 6 weeks! It's at 4 later on today, but I have so many things to do. I'm just now kind of taking a little break. I have to start cleaning the mid-room upstairs and put things away. And then, I have to get all the WIC stuff. Ugh! I mean, it's kind of easy to do them today cause I'm off from AJ. Although, it probably wouldn't matter because if he were here anyway I'd be doing the same thing.

I'm hella tired though. We were up last night watching No Reservations on HBO. It was playing at like 1:30 in the morn. Hella awake I know! And we totally finished it. I felt bad cause Tuan was tired this morning and had to go to work. I slept a little longer, but had to get up and start doing things or I totally wouldn't get anything done today.

Speaking of getting things done, I have to start planning AJ's 4th bday party. I think we'll just do it at Funtastic which is down the street from the shop. I have to double check w/ Tuan to see if that's what we're going to do for sure. I can't even believe he'll be 4 this year. Time does go by hella fast. I always look at him and remember when he has still born, came home from the hospital and still had oxygen. Well, to all parents: enjoy the time with your children when they're young...cause sooner or later they'll just be all grown up and then on their own.

Okay time to get off my "break".

No comments: