Thursday, July 10, 2008

106+ degree weather + overwhelming paper work=HEADACHE

I am soooooooo HOT! HOT doesn't even describe it anymore. I'm starting to get really exhausted. This weather is just now starting to get to me. What sucks about it is the smoke from the foothills. I guess the heat isn't too bad, but man the air is soo unhealthy.

So the shop. There's so much work and paperwork that I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so busy it's crazy. I know I shouldn't complain, and really I'm not. But it's just overwhelming and challenging all at the same time. I soo am ready for the pool again with a virgin pina colada.
We jumped in the pool yesterday and boy was it nice and warm.

Well, I'm ready for a massage. I wish we could do it this weekend, but we'll be having the party. Hopefully next weekend. Till next time...

No comments: