Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Transmission God

So we haven't gone to church for like 5 weeks. And we usually go every week! Well for the last two weeks we've been going to church. We had a stumble of things as far as how the shop was doing. It was pretty stressful. There was one week we had to send one of the guys home and the other guy was on call. I hate to do that to them too, but if there's no work, I'm sorry I can't pay you.

Anyways, I was just hoping and praying to get busy. So we seriously went from like 6 cars to 23 cars! Woah!!! Hella cars! And believe it or not, most of all of them are transmissions! Woohoo!
Time to pay some bills and get things squared away.
I've learned that having your own business is very challenging! It's stressful when you have very little coming in. Then when you're bombarded with work, the challenge is trying to make sure the promised time provided to our customers is correct. I mean, some customers cars that are in the shop are everyday cars. Other cars just need to be fixed in order for them to start driving it. And I know how that goes when you don't have a car.

Well, thank god for the Transmission prayers I put in. Now I'm hoping it stays consistent. Hopefully before this litte one in me comes out we can get a bigger car. One without monthly payments!

No comments: