Saturday, July 26, 2008

Songs for my kids...

When AJ was born, I sang him a song at the hospital and made a copy of the lyrics and put it by his bedside. It was "For you I will" by Monica. I figured since I had a song for him, it would be nice to also have one for Leanna. I found one "These are the moments", by Sara Evans. So these are the two songs I've dedicated to my children. I love the meaning of both songs.

When AJ was in the NICU that song by Monica totally made sense to me for him. I know at the time he was weak, and just did what he could do in order to survive. And now he's three and all over the place. He is truly my miracle on my birthday.

Leanna, although she's still in the NICU..I can see her, she wakes up and is alert. I cherish all the moments I have visiting her and just being able to watch her sleep and make silly faces. I soo cannot wait until she's home to be able to dress her, lay her down and feed her.

Andrew John and Leanna Rae, you two are one of the best things that have entered in my life. I love you both..

No comments: