Thursday, July 24, 2008

Three Steps forward, One Step back

So I woke up at like 4:40 today trying to make it upstairs before her next feeding. I got there in time, but was told that when Leanna tried to be bottle fed at 2 AM she desatted. Meaning her o2 saturations dropped and she's not taking being bottle fed very well. Ugh!

I should have expected it, but man it sucks when it actually happens. So I know for sure she isn't coming home with me today. I'm being discharged today. I asked to go home after 7 this evening because I don't have any other way of transportation other then Anthony. I am hoping she comes home this weekend, so we shall see. I'll find out more after 7 this morning regarding her billie blanket, and status and decisions on what the doctors will make regarding bringing her home and what not.

I just hope she's not here for very long. I'm really excited to bring her home, I know the time will come. I just wasn't expecting it the second time around...I do have to prepare things at home for her. The house, her room, her bed, and her set up at home. I am hoping to get her play pen with the bassinet by this weekend if incase she comes home this weekend. I also have to get the new camera hopefully by this weekend, cause I know they'll be pictures galore!

I'll be praying for her..I know she'll do just fine. We love you Leanna..come home soon...

No comments: