Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Long Weekend

It was nice to have a long weekend. We were open for a little bit on the 4th, but that's alright. We were able to ship out some cars and even take a car in. So on the 4th, we just had the norm come over. Lisa and them, Joce & Oliver and the boys, and Julio (Rob's bro) even came over.
So it was nice to swim for a little bit. We pretty much just hung out in the pool. Waited until it got dark, which seemed like eternity..then did fireworks outside.

I was actually able to use my maternity bathing suit! Haha. I thought I bought it for nothing, but I actually got to wear it in the pool. I felt sooo light in the water. Man it felt good to swim. Especially in this heat.
It's wierd, on the 4th it wasn't that hot. I mean it was like in the high 80s I think it even hit 90 something..but it wasn't like last year where it was 102!

Then we actually got to sleep in on Saturday! Yup, haven't done that in a while. We sooo milked it until it was time to go to the baby shower. We went out to Rancho for Winnie & Joey's baby shower. Man I haven't seen them in like hella long! Well, Winnie Anne at least. And guess who I got to see. Angelito (Jojo)!! I haven't seen him in like over 5 years! So went to the baby shower, and just did a little cleaning. That was Saturday.

Sunday..the plan was to go see John, Vanessa and Cody in the city. We totally forgot it was a long weekend. We left here at 10:30 and got to Vacaville at quarter till noon! Hella traffic. Everyone was trying to go home to beat the traffic..so we ended up visiting mom at the outlet. We then went home, and sat in the pool and rested again! I guess after having a really rough and busy week, to actually relax was really nice!

Well, we'll be having one more party before the baby comes. Tuan's bday this weekend! Woohoo!

No comments: