Friday, July 18, 2008

Massage Envy here we come!

We've been waiting to get our massage for like almost three weeks! I finally scheduled one for yesterday @ 8:00 PM.

I know my body has been pretty tense! What sucks though is certain parts of the body can't be massaged a certain way because it can trigger labor. Ugh. Well, we did an hour and a half. Anthony liked Kwame (whose like hella pregnant) because she massaged the areas where he had knots and actually got rid of them. He even said he felt bad cause she's putting pressure on him and she's pregnant.

I had Erica, whom I had last time. I like her. I just wish I could get a deep tissue, but I can't. So she told me there's 5 sensitive spots that can trigger labor. Two points by my shoulder, one behind my knee, the web of between my thumb and pointer finger, and around my ankle. What sucks is the two points around my neck were hella hurting. Ugh! Well, I'll definetly be back when this baby comes out! I may try a new therapist just to see. But so far I've had Erica cause she's certified in prenatal.

Well, I guess it's pretty cool we signed up for it, cause it's something to look forward to each month.

No comments: